At Floor Coatings by A.G. WIlliams we like to connect with our community by attending Caffeine and Carburetors, a gathering of automotive enthusiasts. This year we met at Zumbach’s Gourmet Coffee in New Canaan, CT, drank coffee together, and then enjoyed a front-row seat as some truly exceptional cars took a drive in the country.
Our most recent event was September 18 when we were able to set up our booth and share the benefits of our garage floor coating system, a must-have for those of us with special vehicles to care for. Check out a few of our favorite photos from the big day!
What are the benefits of a polyurea garage floor coating?
- Our floor coating system brings a fresh, clean look to any concrete floor, including the garage where you keep your gorgeous ride.
- Polyurea is slip resistant thanks to vinyl chips that add texture to your floor.
- Want to keep your floor clean? Simply use a broom or a microfiber dust mop. For liquid spills use a paper towel or soft cloth.
- Polyurea won’t fill your house with an unbearable odor because it smells more like a freshly painted room than a toxic chemical. Because of this, you can even have your floors coated in the winter when the windows are closed.
- Polyurea is also heat and chemical resistant
- No hot-tire pickup!
- 15-year residential warranty!
Our Floor Coatings by AG Williams team can coat your garage floor in as little as 1-2 days. Contact us to chat or to get an estimate. We look forward to serving you!