So you’ve decided on an exterior repaint – wonderful choice! We are so excited to bring extra glow and protection to your home. Now you can just sit back and watch the paint dry, right? Well, actually, there are a few things you can do to help the job process run smoothly for both you and our team.
6 ways to take the stress out of exterior painting
- Have your color choices locked in, along with any preferences. These can be submitted to our office before the project starts.
- Turn off sprinklers 3-4 days before we arrive. We cannot paint wet surfaces, so this will ensure we can start working on time, as planned.
- Comfortably contain your pets indoors or relocate them for the time we will be at your home. We want them to be safe!
- Turn on exterior water supplies. This helps us with general clean-up!
- Make sure electrical outlets are available and accessible
- Prepare the exterior by pruning and/or cutting back any shrubbery that might be brushing up against your siding or that might restrict our work area.
We generally ask that work areas be accessible between 7:45am and 4:45pm, Monday-Saturday. However, we are willing and able to work with your schedule! So please do let us know how we can accommodate and keep in close communication with us throughout the process.
If you have more questions or concerns about preparing your exterior for the big day, give us a call at 914-738-2860. We’re happy to help!